How to set up and scale experimentation programs strategically
Join Speero, Decathlon, and AB Tasty in a workshop to learn from their experience on how to set up and scale experimentation programs strategically and take away key frameworks that will support you.
Learn how to:
- Assess your readiness for experimentation
- Use goal tree maps to focus on the key metrics
- Use research to find the key problems and opportunities
- Prioritize the right experiments
- Create a roadmap combining tactical and strategic experimentation and how this changes over time
- Scale at the start of the program vs two-years later.
21 September, 2022. Free entry.